FREE Nursing and Midwifery Event
- : Sydney NSW 2000
FREE NURSING AND MIDWIFERY EVENT
Part of the 10th Annual Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2020
Dates: 25 – 26 March 2020
Time: 10AM – 4PM Daily
Location: International Convention Centre Sydney
REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE EXPO PASS TODAY
Australian Healthcare Week is the largest healthcare event in Australia, bringing together over 7,000 healthcare professionals under the one roof. Celebrating our 10th Birthday in 2020, Australian Healthcare Week is returning to the International Convention Centre in Sydney on the 25 - 26 March 2020 and is all about continuously improving our hospitals and workforce for the future.
This year, Australian Healthcare Week will be running 6 FREE TO ATTEND on-floor programs, including the Nursing and Midwifery Theatre, endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing and offers attendees 12 CPD Points.
Who Will You Hear From?
- Adj. Prof. Kylie Ward FACN, Chief Executive Officer, Australian College of Nursing
- Luke Williamson, Chief Executive Officer, Australian College of Midwives
- Jennifer Holmes, Senior Program Manager Data and Informatics, NSW Ministry of Health
- Kerri Holzhauser, Nursing Director eHealth Mentor, Metro South Health
- Jenny McKenzie, Nurse Practitioner Palliative Care, Murrumbidgee Local Health District
- Sonia Marshall, Executive Director of Nursing & Midwifery, South Western Sydney Local Health Districts
- Plus more!
VIEW EXPO PROGRAM | REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE EXPO PASS
Your free ticket will also give you the chance to win $50,000 in prizes – including a car, ‘treasure hunt’ for $5,000 & FREE food & drink; PLUS the chance to meet and network with 300+ exhibitors.
Don’t miss out on being a part of Australia’s largest healthcare event – REGISTER NOW!