Gastroenteritis Outbreak IPC Management for Admin and Management
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of the early identification and management of a Gastroenteritis Outbreak.
This online module is designed to be used by healthcare organisations as part of the Infection Prevention And Control Program for their workforce.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the current definition of Gastroenteritis
- how to identify a Gastroenteritis Outbreak
- the correct reporting mechanisms
- the current Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) principles and practices, and
- the implementation of appropriate precautions, such as Standard and Transmission Based Precautions and staff health management.