Healthy Child Suite
The Healthy Child suite is designed for healthcare practitioners who care for children and young adults from the ages of 0 to 18 years. It has been developed by a multidisciplinary team of authors and editors drawn from across the healthcare professions in the UK.
This package includes all three programmes in the series:
- Healthy Child Programme (0 to 5 years)
- Healthy School Child Programme (5 to 12 years)
- Adolescent Health (13+)
These programmes have been produced by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare and other leading professional bodies.
- Relevant to all healthcare professionals who work with children globally
- Comprehensive training that covers all aspects of child health
- Developed by leading child health experts in the UK
- Relevant to healthcare professionals globally
- Highly engaging content with photographs, questions and case studies
- Written and peer-reviewed by leading child health experts
- Relevant to healthcare professionals working with young people across the world
- Covers wide-ranging issues, from mental health to communicating with young people
- Highly interactive content, with video clips, case studies and questions