This is a Promoted Post!
Implementing the 2nd Edition of the NSQHS Standards
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Pressure to demonstrate the quality of healthcare is ever present. The 2nd Edition of the
NSQHS Standards conference brings added challenges for sustainable, continued quality
improvement. With assessment against the new standards beginning in January 2019,
health service providers will have to identify gaps, develop action plans, and sustain
engagement across the organisation to become compliant against the 2nd edition.
This conference is a first opportunity to engage with industry leaders and peers to explore
what’s new and what’s changed in the NSQHS standards and how your organisation can
meet evolving quality standards.
What will you gain by attending?
● Context and greater understanding of the 2nd edition of the standards
● Steps needed to enable your organisation to identify and address gaps in
● Expert case studies to improve partnerships with consumers (standard 2)
● Insights to adapt processes for comprehensive care (standard 5)
● Strategies to improve clinician engagement
● Guidance on how to collect, manage, and present evidence for audits
Who will attend?
Chief Medical Officers, Executive Leaders, Directors and Managers from hospitals, LHDs,
LHNs, and other health services with responsibilities for:
● Clinical Governance
● Risk & Safety