Injury Management for Managers and Supervisors
This course has been developed to provide managers and supervisors with an understanding of the role and responsibilities of managers and supervisors in the injury management process.
The course has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors in Australian organisations.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what injury management is
- workplace injury management and return to work programs
- who is involved in injury management
- initial response to injury
- the rehabilitation and return to work process, and
- how to support an injured worker's recovery and return to work.
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation.
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.