Keeping the focus on healthcare worker wellbeing
Though the first and second waves are over, the stress and anxiety isn’t.
And as we discover our new normal, it’s important that we look after our healthcare workers so they can look after others.
Our webinar will give you the practical strategies and information you need to support your own wellbeing and that of your workforce, and maintain this into the future.
Facilitated by Victoria’s Chief Allied Health Officer Adj Assoc Prof Donna Markham, our panel of healthcare workers, leaders and experts will share:
- lessons we have learned during coronavirus (COVID-19) about healthcare worker wellbeing, and how we can prepare for future surges
- ways to help staff restore, replenish and recover
- resources and materials available to enable lasting change in worker wellbeing.
Who should attend?
Victorian clinical and non-clinical healthcare workers, managers and leaders working in health services, community health, primary and aged care.
Register now to receive details on how to join the webinar.
Places are limited to 500.
The webinar will be recorded for later viewing for those unable to watch it live. Register to receive the recording link.
- Australian Healthcare Week 2021 - 10th Annual
- Posted By Australian Healthcare Week
- Posted Date: 2021-01-21
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- No matter what role you play in healthcare, Australian Healthcare Week is the place to be this March
- PsyBA Supervisor Training Workshop
- Posted By Clinical Supervision Services
- Posted Date: 2021-01-07
- Expand on the topics covered in the on-line component reviewing PsyBA supervision requirements
- How to Thrive and Be Healthy in Your Health Career...
- Posted By HealthcareLink CPD
- Posted Date: 2020-12-17
- In order to thrive in our career as a Health Professional, we must have both hard & soft skills.
- Recruiting & retaining GPs for your practice
- Posted By HealthcareLink e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-11-26
- This 15mins quick course will give you tips and guides on how to go about recruiting and retaining G...
- Mindful Leadership Online
- Posted By Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness (AIAM)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-19
- Learn a comprehensive framework for understanding and leading individuals and groups