Low dose methotrexate for the treatment of inflammatory arthritis
Starts 1:00pm Wednesday, 11 November 2020
Ends 2:00pm Wednesday, 11 November 2020
Low dose Methotrexate is the first line treatment of choice for most patients with inflammatory arthritis. This webinar will provide an overview of the pathophysiology of these conditions, ‘explode’ the myths associated with the use of methotrexate and outline key practice points for pharmacists to consider when they are interacting with patients with inflammatory arthritis.
This webinar will commence at 1:00pm AEDT
Registration rate: Free
- Professor Susanna Proudman, Head of Rheumatology, Royal Adelaide Hospital, SA
The program addresses the following pharmacy competency standards:
- Standard 2.2.3 Promote effective interprofessional practice
- Standard 3.1.2 Assess medication management practices and needs
- Standard 3.1.3 Collaborate to develop a medication management strategy or plan
National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists in Australia, 2016
This activity has been accredited for 1 hour of Group-1 CPD (or 1 CPD credit), suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
- CMEd Certification
- Posted By Blackmores Institute
- Posted Date: 2020-11-24
- Focused on evidence-informed CM ingredients, common health conditions, and delivering care
- Starting patients on anticoagulants in secondary c...
- Posted By BMJ Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-11-19
- Starting patients on anticoagulants in secondary care
- STAYING AFLOAT DURING COVID-19 AND BEYOND
- Posted By Australian Journal of Pharmacy (AJP)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Staying afloat during the pandemic
- Career Essentials - Collaboration with other healt...
- Posted By Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-12
- The focus of this module is collaboration; its importance, its benefits and barriers.
- The role of pharmacists in the early detection of ...
- Posted By Dementia Australia Detect Early
- Posted Date: 2020-11-11
- Recognise the benefits of early detection for customers with dementia.