This is a Promoted Post!
Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction in males and expectation after surgical treatment for prostate cancer
- : South Wharf VIC 3006
Urinary incontinence in males may be the result of one of several lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS). This education explores the causes and management of LUTS, as well as urinary incontinence resulting from radical prostatectomy.
On completion of this education activity participants will be able to:
- Describe the major symptoms and causes of LUTS (lower urinary tract symptoms).
- Identify the simple tests that you can recommend for a patient with urinary tract symptoms.
- Understand the different treatment options for prostate cancer.
- Summarise the management of a patient who has undergone a radical prostatectomy.
- Summarise the pharmacological treatment of bladder problems.
This program has been developed with an educational grant from Continence Foundation of Australia.