Management of Medical Emergencies (ALS)
- : Sydney NSW 2066
Dealing with an unexpected emergency in your practice is confronting and challenging.
Effectively responding to such an emergency requires a team approach.
This course provides you with a streamlined ALS approach that can be easily implemented by your practice team.
The training takes 6 hours and covers:
- Using a risk management approach to identifying threats;
- Quantifying the most common serious medical emergencies;
- Practice management technoiques in preparing and leading your team;
- Latest changes to techniques and protocols fro pre-hospital care;
- Practice of team based resuscitation;
- Preparing the patient to further care.