This course aims to assist general practitioners to provide well-informed, up-to-date advice and treatment in the care and management of women during menopause.
Although this course has been designed for general practitioners, other health professionals are also welcome to participate.
RACGP Activity ID 383691
This activity is an ACRRM PDP accredited activity. Activity ID 28144
4.5 Educational Activity
0.5 Performance review
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- identify the signs and symptoms of menopause
- outline key points to cover in consultation and diagnosis of menopause
- evaluate benefits and risks of menopausal hormonal therapy (MHT)
- design a safe and effective menopause management plan appropriate to a woman’s presentation and history.
- Self-paced, online
- Expected duration 5 hours
- Unlimited access for 3 months from registration date
- This course is assessed using multiple choice quizzes
- Minimum 80% passing score required for each quiz
- RACGP/ACRRM CPD hours and a certificate of completion will be issued upon successful completion of this course