Office Ergonomics Training
The Office Ergonomics course is developed to train the learner in how to set up a safe, healthy and productive office workspace, and how to work safely in an office environment.
The goal of this practical online training course is to help the learner avoid any aches and pains, including from musculoskeletal disorders, related to a poor work environment or poor ergonomic practices.
This course is an excellent addition to any office-based health and safety training and/or induction training.
Office Ergonomics Course
This is a highly interactive course that requires the learner to set up an office workstation in simulated environments in accordance with ergonomic principles. This office ergonomics training course looks at a variety of scenarios, including, glare, noise, chair height and equipment distancing. The course also encourages the learner to structure their work day to avoid risk factors, including those caused by mental stress and long periods at a desk.
The office ergonomics training course has been designed to provide training for all office-based workers in Australian organisations.
This course provides training in the following areas.
- Some common health risks in the office environment.
- how to set up equipment like chairs and computer screens.
- How to arrange the items on your desk.
- How to manage problems caused by noise, temperature and lighting.
- How structuring work tasks and breaks can help to reduce the risk of injury and illness.
This course has been developed in collaboration with a recognised subject matter expert.
Office Ergonomics is a focused online training course featuring the following.
- 40 minutes course duration
- Interactive activities
- Video introduction
- Accessibility functionality for WCAG AA compliance
- Full course voiceover
- Assessments at the end of each section
- Easy-to-navigate homepage
- Certificate of completion
- Adaptics - Kineo’s pre-assessment technology
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation.
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.