Opioid use in palliative care: selection, initiation and optimisation
Opioids are commonly administered as part of end-of-life care. Pharmacists should know how to select, initiate and optimise opioids to best meet patient needs.
- Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare training | e-SR...
- Posted By eIntegrity Healthcare e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2021-01-26
- Specialist training for doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals e-Sexual and Reproduct...
- An overview: Hyperthyroidism
- Posted By Australian Pharmacist
- Posted Date: 2021-01-06
- Case scenario Jedda, 27, presents to your pharmacy requesting a magnesium supplement for unexplai...