Porcelain Veneers & Ceramic Onlays – A Practical Approach to Multiple Restorations
- : Online
There will be a substantial hands-on component to the course.
- Recognition of appropriate cases.
- Case work up.
- Rationale for the design of the relevant restorations.
- Material options.
- Occlusal registrations & articulation.
- Bonding and cementation protocols.
The practical component will focus on:
- Multiple Porcelain Veneer tooth preparations.
- Multiple Ceramic Onlay/Partial crown preparations.
- Predictable Impression techniques.
- Provisional Restoration Manufacture.
The focus will be on receiving practical tuition and guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment planning processes required to facilitate multiple restorative dentistry.
This course will focus on “CERAMIC VENEERS”About the Presenters:
Dr Asheen Behari is a general practitioner in private practice in Claremont, Perth. He graduated at the University of the Witwatersrand in 1993 and has completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry in Oral Implants at the University of Sydney. Dr Behari has also been a lecturer and tutor to final year dental students at the University of Western Australia.
Dr Paul Gorgolis is a general practitioner currently in private practice in Wembley Downs, Perth. He is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. In London he developed the UK’s first multi-disciplinary general & specialist practice where patients could be comprehensively managed and treated “under one roof”.
Dr Gorgolis has also been a lecturer and tutor to final year dental students at the University of Western Australia.