Quality Assurance and Accreditation
AGPAL & QIP Education and Training’s Quality Assurance and Accreditation package is designed to support each learner to better understand what accreditation is and the importance of this undertaking this process within an organisation. Learners will gain an understanding between quality assurance, accreditation, improvement and innovation, and how these concepts can be used to improve service delivery and consumer safety. The training will provide strategies and techniques to support individuals and teams to embed a whole of organisation approach to quality assurance and accreditation.
This package includes a one-day face-to-face interactive workshop, for up to 30 attendees. The AGPAL & QIP Education and Training Team will plan and coordinate the workshop, to be conducted at a date and location of your choice.
Delivered by an expert facilitator, this interactive workshop is tailored to your organisation’s requirements and includes a complete take home workbook for all attendees.
This interactive workshop will combine facilitator led small group work and whole group discussions, along with practical examples, case studies, tools and resources to support a number of implementation initiatives and take away learnings for all attendees.
This package includes a series of three one-hour interactive training webinars, with topics including:
- What Is accreditation and why it’s Important
- The accreditation cycle and processes
- Suggested forms of evidence
- Linking quality initiatives to accreditation
- Being an ‘accreditation positive’ workplace
- Differences between various standards, such as:
- The QIC Health and Community Services (QIC) Standards 7th Edition
- National Standards for Mental Health Services (NSMHS)
- ISO 9001:2015, and
- The National Quality Framework (NFQ).
The delivery date of these webinars will be determined in consultation with the AGPAL & QIP Education and Training Team.
The type of learning activities we offer include the combined use of multimedia and multiple instruction techniques, e.g. face-to-face interactive workshops, webinars, interactive e-Learning, self-directed learning.
Participants who attend a face-to-face training event or complete an e-Learning module or webinar, in full and without assessment, are awarded a statement of attendance.
Participants who complete a training program in full and meet the requirements of that training (e.g. pass an assessment where required), are issued a statement of completion.
Each learner can then use the certificates for applying for CPD points from their relevant peak body organisation.
Duration of package
This package has multiple learning avenues and offers a total duration of nine hours per individual learner. This is a combination of:
- Face-to-face interactive workshop: six hours for full day attendance
- Webinars: three hours of online learning.
- Recruiting & retaining GPs for your practice
- Posted By HealthcareLink e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-11-26
- This 15mins quick course will give you tips and guides on how to go about recruiting and retaining G...
- Mindful Leadership Online
- Posted By Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness (AIAM)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-19
- Learn a comprehensive framework for understanding and leading individuals and groups
- Addressing Non-Conformities
- Posted By Quality Practice Accreditation Pty Ltd (QPA)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Assist your practice staff in swiftly and effectively meeting the requirements
- BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administratio...
- Posted By Medical Administration Training (MAT)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Complete 10 modules that consist of 13 units of competency (two core and eleven elective units)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Medica...
- Posted By Foundation Education
- Posted Date: 2020-11-10
- Support patient health and contribute to business needs in the medical sector