Women's Health Symposium
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
**** THIS IS AN EVENT FOR GENERAL PRACTITIONERS
St Vincent's Private Hospital Melbourne is proud to announce its Category 1 Women's Health Symposium to be held at The Park Hyatt Melbourne on Saturday 19 October 2019.
The Symposium brings together Obstetricians and Gynaecologists from St. Vincent's Private Hospital Melbourne, presenting an engaging list of topics in case-led discussion.
Topics will include: PRE-PREGNANCY & EARLY PREGNANCY
Brave New World, options in prenatal screening
To test CMV or not to test, that is the question (and how to prevent it)
NIPT- a Not Invariably Perfect Test
Pregnancy Supports and Supplements- tried and true or voodoo?
PREGNANCY GOING WRONG
Shoot (antibiotics) first and ask questions later- 1st responder in maternal sepsis
IVF Pregnancy- will the risks never end?
PREGNANCY & BEYOND
New criteria for gestational diabetes- GDM, can we afford it? Can we afford to ignore it?
Does a Dud pregnancy mean a dud maternal future?
Depression in pregnancy= anxiety in the doctor! Antidepressants/anxiolytics in pregnancy
Why have a period every month? Menstrual COCP
Hang on help is on its way! Management of the overactive bladder
The new pap smear- some cervical cancers will still get through, and what to do.
Sex is supposed to be fun. Why is it hurting? Dyspareunia
HRT for menopausal symptoms- is it in or out?
More than just grizzling teenagers- Adolescent Gynaecology
In addition, speed updates on:
- Preeclampsia detection in the first trimester
- Pelvic instability
- Vaginal itch/irritability
- Fertility preservation procedures
- Any pearls of wisdom from the RANZCOG ASM
- St Vincents Private Complex Patients/Cases
Speakers will include the following specialists from St. Vincent's Private Hospital Melbourne:
- Dr Vicki Nott, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Emily Olive, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Briohny Hutchinson, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Boski Shah, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Hayden Waterham, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Vanessa King, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Karen Paice Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Tom Cade, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Fional Cowell, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Suzana Kotevska Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Kris Cvach, Urogynaecologist - Dr Adam Pendlebury, Gynaecologist and Gynaecological Oncologist - Dr Emma Readman, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Meredith Tassone, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Miranda Robinson, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Lionel Steinberg, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist - Dr Claire Francis, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
* Program and Speakers subject to change
Registrations per delegate will be $50.00, selection can be made via the payment section.
Please register early to guarantee your ticket! Seats will fill fast!
40 POINTS (Cat 1) on completion of the predisposing and reinforcing activity.
The predisposing activity will be emailed to delegates one week prior to the Symposium. You will need to complete and return this prior to the Symposium to qualify for your 40 CPD points.
FAQs Payment Options
You are able to make your payment either by secure credit card payment on-line or by cheque. Click on the "Payment Options" drop down menu if you wish to select Cheque.Cancellation
The registration fee will be refunded in full up to 7 days prior to the Symposium (Sat 12 October 2019). After this date the fee will be forfeited.
PLEASE ADVISE AS SOON AS YOU ARE AWARE THAT YOU CANNOT ATTEND - there is usually a waiting list for these events.What are my parking options for this event?
There are 2 options for car parking for the event:
1. The Park Hyatt offers Valet Parking for $55 for the day.
2. Wilson Parking is available for $12 flat rate for the weekend
- Please enter via the St Andrew's Place entrance which is adjacent to the hotel. This entrance will take you below the Park Hyatt. Park here at the lifts will take you straight to the lobby.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email the Eilish Davie the organiser directly to education.gpsvpm.org.au or call (03) 9411 7102 or 0420 973 277