Work Health and Safety Harmonisation
This course has been developed to provide the learner with an introduction to work health and safety harmonisation, as well as some of the key requirements of the model WHS legislation .
The course has a national focus and has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors requiring an introduction to the new harmonisation laws working in Australia.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- key terms in the legislation
- key changes in the legislation
- the duties associated with particular roles in the workplace
- how the legislation is enforced, and
- strategies for managing health and safety in the workplace to help meet the requirements of the legislation.
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation.
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.