Workshop 3: Management of IBD and preventative health
In Workshop 3, you will further enhance your knowledge and understanding through a specialised series of activities, inlcuding consideration of scenarios relating to:
- Key components for monitoring, follow up and review of IBD patients
- The importance of comprehensive preventative care for IBD patients
- Symptoms management includes
- The importance of medication adherence
- Lifestyle modification, and
- Behaviour change
Emi is an active IBD clinician and researcher, based at Mater Hospital Brisbane and Redlands Hospital. She is currently a member for Gastroenterological societies within Queensland (GESQ), Australia (GESA), America (AGA) and Europe (European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation).
Emi is also an associate lecturer at University of Queensland and lecturer at Griffith University.