HLTAID011 - Provide First Aid
Online and face to face at L3, 33 Chandos St, St Leonards
Our NEW course has been streamlined
- 4 -6 hours online Learning at your own pace (pre-practical) plus short quizzes.
- 2.5 hour in-class skills assessment (Allow additional time for registration and a short break for the practical)
New course -from February 2021
(this course is a pre-requisite to the 10680NAT Graduate Diploma in Medical Ultrasound)
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty in line with first aid guidelines determined by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and other Australian national peak clinical bodies. The unit applies to all persons who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
This course covers the following Elements
- Respond to an emergency situation.
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures.
- Communicate details of the incident.
- Review the incident.