Incident Investigation for Management and Admin
This course has been developed to provide an overview of the legislative requirements for incident reporting and investigation and the knowledge and practical advice to conduct an investigation successfully.
The course has been designed to provide training for all staff in supervisory roles.
This course provides an understanding of:
- the definitions of an incident, dangerous incident and serious illness or injury from a workplace health and safety perspective
- how to identify hazards and the impact they have had on the incident under investigation
- who to notify and what to report when an incident occurs
- why it’s important to investigate incidents
- how to conduct an incident investigation
- how to identify factors that contributed to an incident, and
- how to recommend appropriate corrective actions.
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation.
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.