NOFASD Webinars For Occupational Therapists
This webinar will assist occupational therapists to understand the challenges that children with FASD and their families face. The webinar will:
• Outline what FASD is,
• Identify the impacts of FASD on function,
• Discuss the role of occupational therapy in the diagnosis and management of FASD,
• Give an overview of the Australian FASD Diagnostic Tool.
- Healthy Child Programme | Training for healthcare ...
- Posted By eIntegrity Healthcare e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2021-01-26
- Multi-professional training in child health The Healthy Child Programme is a high-quality learnin...
- Acquired Brain Injury: Meeting wheeled mobility ne...
- Posted By Permobil
- Posted Date: 2020-12-26
- This course will discuss wheeled mobility post ABI including common postural impairments