NSQHS Standards (second edition) - Module 2: Day Procedure Services Compliance Guide
The AGPAL & QIP Education and Training Team has developed a series of e-Learning modules, focused on the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards (second edition).
Module 2 of the AGPAL & QIP Education and Training Team’s NSQHS Standards e-Learning series, National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards (second edition) Module 2: Day Procedure Services Compliance Guide provides an in-depth look at the NSQHS Standards and their application in day procedure services. The module is designed for all personnel within a day procedure service and will assist day procedure services to align patient safety and quality programs using the NSQHS Standards.
This module is for day procedure services personnel only and is designed to support learners to:
- Define the NSQHS Standards (second edition), and
- Identify how to comply with the NSQHS Standards relevant to day procedure services.
The type of learning activities we offer include the combined use of multimedia and multiple instruction techniques, e.g. face-to-face interactive workshops, webinars, interactive e-Learning, self-directed learning.
Participants who attend a face-to-face training event or complete an e-Learning module or webinar, in full and without assessment, are awarded a statement of attendance.
Participants who complete a training program in full and meet the requirements of that training (e.g. pass an assessment where required), are issued a statement of completion.
Each learner can then use the certificates for applying for CPD points from their relevant peak body organisation.
The module is intended to be completed at a self-determined pace, and is structured in a way that addresses every NSQHS Standard individually, including actions within each NSQHS Standard, examples of evidence that can be provided for assessment, and check-in questions to gauge comprehension of the material.
This module includes animations, audio and videos, as well as reading and case studies. Upon finalisation of the module, participants are provided with a certificate of completion for their records.
AGPAL & QIP Education and Training e-Learning modules can be licenced within organisations of all sizes, with competitively priced options ranging from a single user up to 400 users. With a variety of learning options available, select the User Licence that best suits your organisational needs.
This module has an estimated completion time of four hours.
- Recruiting & retaining GPs for your practice
- Posted By HealthcareLink e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-11-26
- This 15mins quick course will give you tips and guides on how to go about recruiting and retaining G...
- Mindful Leadership Online
- Posted By Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness (AIAM)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-19
- Learn a comprehensive framework for understanding and leading individuals and groups
- Addressing Non-Conformities
- Posted By Quality Practice Accreditation Pty Ltd (QPA)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Assist your practice staff in swiftly and effectively meeting the requirements
- BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administratio...
- Posted By Medical Administration Training (MAT)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Complete 10 modules that consist of 13 units of competency (two core and eleven elective units)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Medica...
- Posted By Foundation Education
- Posted Date: 2020-11-10
- Support patient health and contribute to business needs in the medical sector