Qualified Dental Assistant needed!
About the business and the role:
We are seeking a qualified dental assistant to join our friendly team. We are a small but extremely busy practice experiencing consistent growth. This offers the candidate an opportunity to grow their career within our practice. Dental assisting experience is essential. The position is 40hrs a week. Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Above award wages which will depend on your experience and with regular Performance appraisals.
- Chair-side assisting,
- preparing patients & facilities for dental treatment
- assisting multiple dentists
- keeping on top of stock levels
- pouring up models and making bleaching trays is a bonus
- Greeting and welcoming patients
- some reception duties when needed: answering phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments,
- taking payments
- Using HICAPS system and D4W dental practice management software is a bonus
- Patient care and management
- Sterilisation and infection control duties
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in dental assisting essential
- Demonstrated prior experience in handling dental clinic front desk / reception duties
- Experience in using HICAPS system desirable
- Previous experience in using D4W desirable
- Problem solving and a 'can-do' attitude
- extremely professional and can work under stress in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to needs of the dentist and patients
- Punctual, extremely reliable, efficient, organised and a fast learner
- Friendly and positive attitude & strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Hygiene awareness
- Follow practice protocols in a respectful manner
- taking direction in an efficient manner
- Great, bubbly customer service is a must!
No Similar Jobs Found.