Advanced Skills training opportunity – Paediatrics GP (Fellow) – West Gippsland Health
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 02-Jun-2018
- : Warragul VIC 3820
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated GP to join West Gippsland Health in an Advanced Skills training post in Paediatrics. The GP will provide quality clinical services under the supervision of Senior Medical Staff. The successful applicant will have excellent clinical communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fixed term – 12 months
- February 2019 to January 2020
More information on the location.
More information on the Health Service
- A willingness to meet the Advanced Skill curriculum requirements for Child and Adolescent Health for RACGP Rural and/or Paediatrics for ACRRM
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to education and training
- Current registration as a Specialist General Practitioner working in rural general practice
- Priority will be given to GPs seeking to fulfil the paediatric service needs in their own community
How to apply:
All applications must be accompanied by a Statement of Need*, current CV and evidence of registration with AHPRA
*Statements of Need must include:
- Details of where you intend to practise after the post is completed
- The procedural service needs of the community where you intend to practise
- A statement of your current engagement with rural and regional practice, and demonstrated intent to provide services in rural and regional Victoria
This extensive and diverse geographical area is renowned for its natural beauty where you can enjoy spectacular coastline, picturesque rivers and lakes, forests and snowfields.
The region stretches from Melbourne’s eastern outskirts to Victoria’s far east. Drive the Great Alpine Way to the Ninety Mile Beach, the vast Gippsland Lakes, and relaxed coastal towns.
Bushwalk, camp, kayak, snorkel and fish along the unspoilt beaches of Croajingolong National Park and Wilsons Promontory, then discover Aboriginal history and gourmet delights.
- Population 255,718
- Strzelecki Ranges
- Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Major towns: Bairnsdale, Inverloch, Wonthaggi, Yarram
No Similar Jobs Found.