Aged Care Physiotherapist - Bayswater - locum & permanent
- : HCA Allied Health
- : 22-Jun-2017
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
Aged Care Physiotherapist - Bayswater. Open to new graduates and experienced candidates. Register today for details on all our vacancies!
- Locum & permanent options in Bayswater - apply today!
- Mixed caseload of assessments, reviews, classes, pain management
- Register today for details on all of our vacancies Australia wide!
Not registered with HCA Allied Health? Join now and receive a 10,000 HCA Rewards points bonus when you work for 8 weeks as a locum or secure a permanent role with us. Worth over $400 to choose your own reward from travel, electronics, luxury items. Contact us for details on all of our vacancies.
Aged Care Physiotherapist required for locum & permanent role based in Bayswater.
Based in residential aged care facilities, you will be responsible for:
• Resident assessments and review
• Developing and implementing care plans
• Falls prevention
• Exercise classes
• Pain management
• Prescription & advice of aids and appliances
Locum and permanent options available - contact me for details.
• Salary package from $65,000 - $90,000 dependent on experience
• Dedicated career pathway
• An annual professional development allowance
• Statutory entitlements with employee status
Ideally, you'll have aged care experience in paid employment or in your clinical placements. The role is to start in June/July.
No Similar Jobs Found.