Aged Care Physiotherapists - North Coast NSW
- : NSW RURAL DOCTORS NETWORK
- : 31-May-2018
- : Coffs Harbour & North Coast NSW
Aged Care Physiotherapists
North Coast NSW
We're looking for a physiotherapists to join our fast-growing team in Coffs Harbour, Ballina, Mullumbimby and Yamba. You'll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and have a lot of opportunity for professional development.
Optimum Allied Health exists to create better access to allied health in regional Australia. We are a team of 40+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW in residential aged care, home visits, workplace health and 4 of our own clinics and gyms.
We're all friendly, helpful and happy people who live our 4 core values of Respect Everyone, Take Responsibility, Contribute to a Team and Solve the Problem every day to serve our clients and partners.
About the role:
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in aged care facilities and in clients.
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
What does it mean to be a part of the Optimum Family?
You're a someone who loves people and wants to learn and develop new skills. You're someone who understands that a small thing on a list of priorities might be the only thing that matters to our clients and partners.
- Hold tertiary qualifications in physiotherapy
- Demonstrate ability to build rapport with our client and fellow team members
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close-knit family
- Hold valid NSW Police Check, or can obtain prior to commencement
- Valid driver’s licence
- Full time position with all benefits including superannuation, 4 weeks annual leave and a generous base salary
- Annual professional development program with 4 major learning events per year
- Ongoing support and opportunity for career development
No Similar Jobs Found.