Care Manager - Sydney, NSW - Start now!
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 05-Oct-2018
- : CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs NSW
Job Title: Care & Wellbeing Manager
Location: Eastern suburbs, Sydney NSW
Salary: Negotiable salary package
Are you seeking a new opportunity as well as the chance to step up into a Full Time role working directly with the General Manager? If you would like the ability to work with a supportive and collaborative team culture where all staff are encouraged and developed to produce excellent, this role is perfect for you - read on for further information!
As an innovative and motivated individual you will ensure thorough clinical expertise and supervision, delivering high quality care, wellbeing and leisure and lifestyle services for clients. You will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Driving clinical care and clinical governance around the wellbeing framework and ACFI
- Fostering a culture of evidence based best practice and organisational values
- Four main aspects of financial stewardship: income, cost, asset management & good corporate citizenship
- Collaborating with local leadership team to ensure service quality outcomes.
The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration. Qualifications in either Gerontology, Aged Care Management or Business Management is essential. You will have:
- Experience in the development and facilitation of training in cinical care areas.
- Ability to deputise for the GM and overseaa the management of an Aged Care home.
- Leadership experience in managing and directing service delivery teams.
- A high level of analytical and critical thinking ability
- A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively aross varied stakeholder groups.
Does this sound like you? If so, do not hesitate to APPLY now for an immediate start. Alternatively, if you would like addiitonal information regarding this amazing opportunity, please contact Ruth on 0413 261 155 or ruthhealthcarelink.com.au for a confidential discussion.
No Similar Jobs Found.