Community Physiotherapist - 2 days per week - 9 month contract
- : HCA Allied Health
- : 05-Jul-2017
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
Community Physiotherapist - open to graduates and experienced Physiotherapists. July start date. Contact me for details on all of our vacancies
- Clinic based role, located 1 hour north of Melbourne
- Grade 1 or Grade 2 level - salaried role + entitlements
- July start date until April 2018 - 2 days per week
Physiotherapist required for community role based in a clinic one hour north of Melbourne. Working alongside one other Physiotherapist and a team of 20 allied health staff, you'll cover a caseload including:
• Sports injuries including sprains, strains and tears
• Back, neck and shoulder pain
• Post fractures or surgery
• Falls and balance problems
• Neurological conditions such as stroke, Parkinson's Disease and Multiple Sclerosis
The roles is for 2 days per week. Days required are Mondays and Thursday or Friday, with 1 day being 11am to 7pm. A full driving license is required and pool car can be available if travel is required.
No Similar Jobs Found.