Community Registered Nurse Contractor
- : Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology
- : 22-Jun-2017
- : Woy Woy NSW 2256
LIFESCREEN Australia is an Australia-wide organisation providing a number of Community based nursing services in patients' homes, workplaces or community based centres. Through a national network of highly trained mobile nurses and national infrastructure, LIFESCREEN develops and implements innovative programs and services that assist our patients to enjoy more choice and control as to where and when they receive their treatment.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Sonic Healthcare, one of Australia's largest Healthcare providers, you will be contracted to work with a diverse team of skilled professionals with a country wide presence.
LIFESCREEN Australia is seeking to engage the services of Registered Nurse Contractors throughout Queensland, particularly in the Bundaberg, Toowoomba and Cairns areas to provide quality outcomes to patients requiring community nursing care in their home, workplace or clinic environment.
The role requires an experienced Registered Nurse who is motivated, flexible and dedicated to excellent patient outcomes. More specifically, you will require;
- AHPRA Registration (Registered Nurse)
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience, preferably within an acute care setting.
- Current Police Check
- Excellent time management and customer service abilities
- Excellent Clinical Assessment skills
- CPR certification by an RTO within the last six months
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Cannulation competency and evidence of recency
- The ability to work as a sole practitioner
- Ability to travel independently to provide care to clients in a specified area,
- Have a mobile phone and computer tablet,
- Have their own ABN and self-manage as an independent contractor, including insurance,
- Be an Australian citizen.
Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of, or obtain, vaccinations prior to commencement.
- Ability to work flexible work hours
- Remuneration based on procedures undertaken
- Ability to work independently
- Work with a very friendly team!
Should you wish to receive more information on the role, or what is required to become a Contractor, contact Cindy Underwood, QLD State Manager on 07 3208 9865 or send your CV to Cindy.Underwoodlifescreen.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.