Consultant – Paediatrician
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 06-Jun-2018
- : Perth WA 6000
Job title: Consultant – Paediatrician
Location: Regional WA
Provides comprehensive clinical service, governance and leadership in Paediatric Medicine to promote quality health outcomes for patients of WA Country Health Service leadership and role modelling
1. Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia.
2. Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of Paediatrics.
3. Demonstrated extensive training and experience in Paediatric Medicine.
4. Demonstrated well developed communication and interpersonal skills
5. Demonstrated effective participation and leadership in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
6. Demonstrated interest in teaching and research.
7. Knowledge and understanding of continuous quality improvement principles and their practical application.
8. Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal Opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety and Health, and how these impact on employment and service delivery.
9. Current C Class drivers licence
1. Knowledge and understanding of the rural medical environment. 2. Substantial and current experience in paediatric medicine research including study design, implementation, evaluation, presentation and publication.
3. Demonstrated experience and abilities to foster strong relationships between general practice and paediatric medicine.
No Similar Jobs Found.