- : Clarity Dental Care
- : 28-May-2017
- : 209 Dunns Road, Mornington VIC 3931
This dynamic family orientated Dental practice based on the Mornington Peninsula is seeking 2 Dental Assistants for an immediate start (start date will be negotiated for the perfect candidate). Our practice is very highly regarded and is offering an exciting, challenging role for the right candidate.
You will be joining a team of dental professionals who enjoy working together to create a positive and fun working environment. You will possess great communication, interpersonal and telephone skills along with the ability to work autonomously within a team environment. This is a high-traffic environment so the ability to prioritise your workload is essential.
Our practice offers a comprehensive range of services and prior experience and a sound knowledge in this area is advantageous. The role is varied in nature and offers an excellent long term opportunity with training given.
Responsibilities of the role will include but is not limited to:
- Prepare treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepare patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provide instrumentation, sterilising and delivering instruments to treatment area
- Provide materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments
- Provide diagnostic information, pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Document dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintain dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· A can do attitude
· Intermediate computers skills
· Professional presentation
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and are available immediately, then you can forward your CV directly through to hrclaritydentalcare.com.au