Director Medical Services
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 14-May-2018
- : Perth WA 6000
Job title: Director Medical Services
Location: Regional WA
Oversees, guides and directs Medical Services throughout the WACHS – Midwest Region. Provides high level leadership and advice including clinical governance, professional affairs, continuous quality improvement, medical best practice and patient safety. Implement WACHS standards, medical policy and related clinical guidelines and procedures within the region.
Eligible for registration by the Medical Board of Australia
• Demonstrated high-level medical leadership and experience in medical practice and management.
• Demonstrated contemporary knowledge of professional issues and trends in the medical profession, with a particular focus on rural and remote service delivery.
• Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of policy and programs.
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, Computer literacy and an ability to utilise information systems and cultivate teamwork.
• Demonstrated excellent strategic management and project management skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to clinical governance within healthcare, including safety and quality programs.
• Demonstrated experience with change management and systems development, and sound report writing skills.
• A current drivers licence and the ability to travel within the Midwest Region.
• Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal Opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety and Health, and how these impact on employment and service delivery.
• Post Graduate management qualifications.
• Demonstrated understanding of key cultural issues in a rural environment.
No Similar Jobs Found.