District Medical Officer
- : HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- : 11-Oct-2017
- : Perth WA 6000
Job title: District Medical Officer
Location: Regional WA
- Provies comprehensive medical and community health services and surrounding remote communities.
- Provides leadership, supervision and education.
- Develops and Maintains the skills necessary to provide safe, effective, appropriate and quality clinical services.
The location is the gateway to Western Australia’s magnificent region, it is the heart of a bustling community supported by agriculture, tourism and mining industries. The picturesque town takes its name form a local aboriginal word meaning ‘meeting of the big waters’ and is home to around 6,000 residents.
1. Eligible for registration by the Medical Board of Australia.
2. Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, or the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine, or equivalent at the date of commencing duties.
3. Formal postgraduate qualifications and/or extensive experience in anaesthetics.
4. Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to work as en effective team member.
1. Current knowledge and commitment to Equal Opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
2. Experience in/or commitment to public health medicine and primary health care.
3 Experience working in a cross cultural environment particularly with Aboriginal people.
4. Sound understanding of remote area health service provision
No Similar Jobs Found.