Exercise Physiologist for a Rehab Centre - Casual with potential of permanent
- : Healthcarelink On Demand
- : 12-Dec-2017
- : Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast QLD
- Fantastic Vacation Work Opportunity, 5 weeks in November and December!
- Flexible morning hours and you can enjoy the rest of your time as a tourist!
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply for a great fun learning opportunity!
Job title: Exercise Physiologist
Hours: Part time Casual – Locum with permanent opportunity
Salary: Attractive hourly rate based on Experience
Location: 45 minutes from Gympie, QLD
This role would suit an Exercise Physiologist with ability to build rapport with patients and the ability to build strong relationships with referrers. You will be focussed on leading the development, implementation and review of the strength and balance programs in line with each client’s needs and goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Working individually & with groups of clients
- Assessing & ongoing monitoring of clients
- Communicating & reporting to other health and medical professionals
- Health education and promotion for patients
The successful applicant will need:
- Exception skills in exercise prescription & programming
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients, co-workers & other health professionals
- A fun & outgoing personality
- Commitment & motivation
- Passion for ongoing learning and progression
- ESSA Accreditation
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Driver’s license & reliable car
- Microsoft Office & reporting skills
- Gym membership
- Provided uniform
- Access to professional development resources
- Varied case load
- Fun, active work environment with great long-term client base
- Ability to design your own programs and treatment plans for patients and clientele
- Opportunity and support to progress and develop your career in a progressive expanding company
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please click Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you can contact my mobile below or drop me a line.
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Posted By: Alpha Omega Health
- Posted Date: 2017-12-11
- Location:North Ward QLD 4810
- Alpha Omega Health is HIRING! Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Practitioner We Are Looking For? ...