FRACGP needed - 30 mins North of Perth CBD - Start now
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 05-Nov-2018
- : All Perth WA
Job Title: VR-GP (flexible hours)
Location: 30 mins north of Perth CBD, WA
Salary: 65-70% billings
If you are an enthusiastic General Practitioner (VR) who takes pride in providing the highest standard of patient care, from diagnosis to treatment AND you thrive in a busy working environment, this is the perfect role for you!
- Medium sized practice with at least 6 GP's and full admin/nurse support
- Opportunity for flexible working hours, as it is a 24/7 service
- The team is described as friendly, supportive and diverse in terms of background/culture
- There is availability for Nursing Home Visits, as well as patient visits - they do have a large patient base catering to the elderly population. (Geriatric and Palliative Care is a significant service they do provide, among many other incl: family planning, allied health, etc.)
- Flexible on roster
- It is for the most part a bulk-billing facility, so it caters to all sections of society (socio-economic status is quite varied within the area).
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- You will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is, feel free to contact Ruth via email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, simply APPLY NOW for a confidential discussion with our friendly team.
No Similar Jobs Found.