Full-time and Part-time Counselling Psychologist needed in Beaconsfield
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 15-May-2019
- : Beaconsfield VIC 3807
We are a dynamic, family-centered, pediatric practice in South East Melbourne. Our passionate team is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people and their families. Due to growing demand for psychological services, we are seeking a highly motivated counseling psychologist, who shares our passion. You will join a happy, friendly team and work with colleagues who are committed to the highest level of excellence in the practice of psychology.
Key objectives and Outcomes of the Position:
- Provide counseling and therapy to children and adolescents.
- Support business growth and the development of psychological services provided by us
- Demonstrate an affinity with our vision and values.
Essential criteria for applicants:
- Full registration with AHPRA & APS membership
- Eligible to be registered for Medicare rebates
- Experience in the provision of evidence-based therapy for children, adolescents and families
- The ability to exercise sound clinical judgment
- A thorough understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder and relevant interventions
- The ability to operate autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- A commitment to extending own professional development
- Strong ethical principles including respect of privacy and dignity of young people and their families
- Current Working with Children and Police Check.
- Must be an Australian resident or Permanent Resident
We accept new graduates that will be available to work a minimum of 2-3 days per week, including Saturdays.
Remuneration is dependent on qualifications and experience. We support our team through regular CPD events, individual and group supervision, and staff connection opportunities.
No Similar Jobs Found.