Full-time and Part-time School Psychologist needed in Beaconsfield
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 29-Jan-2019
- : Beaconsfield VIC 3807
Child & Adolescent Psychologist
2-3 days per week
Are you ready to apply your passion for working with children and young people within school communities?
Are you motivated to apply your skills and experience in the development and extension of our school-based psychology service?
We are a dynamic, family-centered practice in South East Melbourne. Our passionate team is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people and their families. Due to growing demand for psychological services within our local school communities, we are seeking a highly motivated child and adolescent psychologist, who shares our passion. You will join a happy, friendly team and work with colleagues who are committed to the highest level of excellence in the practice of psychology.
Key objectives of the position:
- Provide psychological counseling and therapy to children and adolescents within their school communities
- Support business growth and the development of our school-based program provided by us
- Demonstrate an affinity with our vision and values
Essential Criteria for applicants:
- Registration with AHPRA & APS membership
- Eligible to be registered for Medicare rebates
- Experience in the provision of evidence-based therapy for children, adolescents and their families within a school setting
- The ability to exercise sound clinical judgment
- The ability to operate autonomously and as part of a team
- Superior report writing and communication skills
- Superior organizational and administration skills
- Experience in planning and delivering group programs to children and adolescents is preferred
- A commitment to extending your own professional development
- Strong ethical principles including respect for the privacy and dignity of young people and their families
- Current Working with Children's Check and Police Check
- Must be an Australian resident or Permanent Resident
What the successful applicant can expect from us
We offer a happy, friendly team environment which recognizes your contributions and provides you with ongoing guidance to support all aspects of your role. You will have access to individual and group supervision, staff connection opportunities and grow your skills amongst a team of great people who are passionate about what they do.
You will have the opportunity to develop a community focused program that provides psychological services to children and staff within school settings. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in the planning and delivery of our fantastic group programs.
No Similar Jobs Found.