Full Time Registered Nurse Needed - Busy General Practice - Caloundra, QLD
- : HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- : 11-May-2018
- : Caloundra QLD 4551
Job Title: Full Time Registered Nurse
Location: Caloundra, QLD
Salary: Based on award rate
Would you like the oportunity to be part of a growing company and the possibility of progressing into a Nurse Team Leader position?
Are you passionate about providing first-class healthcare services to your local community?
If your answer is yes, yes and YES, this role is perfect for you, read on for further information.
Our client is a well established Practice located in the southernmost town of the Sunshine Coast. With a solid and proven record of providing comprehensive, quality family healthcare to the community, this Private Practice is in immediate need of a highly experienced Registered Nurse who is commited to upholding essential Practice values.
It is a family owned business, where every patient is warmly welcomed and treated with respect, dignity and care by all staff and GP's. This friendly environment is perfect for a healthcare professional who can work both autonomously and in a team setting, is familiar working under pressure and most importantly, is commited to providing top tier patient care.
As the Full Time Registered Nurse you will be a key member of the team and responsible for the following:
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments ( this will be a large proportion of responsibility)
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting in procedures and Pap Smear
- Treatment room stock management
- Best Practice/ Medical Director experience is a great advantage
Working hours will be either 8am - 4pm or 8:30- 5pm, Monday - Friday (no weekend work necessary). You will also be supporting up to 7 GP's.
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management and people skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If you believe you satisfy the above requirements, Apply Now for an immediate start! Alternatively, if you would like more information about this opportunity you can contact Ruth at Healthcare Link, 0413 261 155 or ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.