General Practitioner (GP)
- : Adept Recruitment Pty Ltd
- : 03-Jul-2017
- : Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest WA
Our client is an established Aboriginal community controlled health service serving the people living in and around Geraldton and the Murchison region in Western Australia. They provide a supportive employment environment that values and encourages initiative and an outcomes based focus on improving Aboriginal health.
Currently our client require the services of a General Practitioner on a full-time basis in their busy clinic in Geraldton. This role will require the ability to work collaboratively with government and non-government agencies and within the local community. The role also includes support provided by a team of clinic staff which include Aboriginal Health Practitioners, General Practitioners, Registered and Enrolled Nurses, Receptionists and Allied Health Professionals.
On offer is:
- A Salary Package of $186,000 p.a. (negotiable)
- Salary Sacrificing option
- Accommodation and Motor Vehicle allowances
- One rostered day off per month
- Leave Entitlements in accordance to the National Employee Standards
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be a degree qualified Medical Practitioner with AHPRA General Registration
- Ideally possess experience working with the Indigenous community and a knowledge of issues affecting the health and well being of Indigenous people in remote Australia
- Possess a high level of interpersonal and communication skills with clients and health professionals.
- Provide services in a sensitive manner that takes account of Aboriginal culture, customary beliefs and community context.
To apply please forward your application and resume to tonyadamobigpond.com. For a confidential discussion, contact Tony Adamo at Adept Recruitment on 03 57213527 or 0417 034421.
No Similar Jobs Found.