General Practitioner in Wentworth Point, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 08-Aug-2018
- : Wentworth Point NSW 2127
We are a Family Practice open 6 days a week seeking an enthusiastic and friendly General Practitioner to join our warm and dynamic team, conveniently located in Wentworth point, committed to the long-term support of the local residents. Our medical center has been established for over three years and has grown considerably in its provision of a range of services to local residents and neighboring communities. The medical center boasts a supportive team of general practitioners, nurses, pathologists, exercise physiologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeon, dietician, psychologists, practice manager and medical receptionists.
We have 4 highly experienced General Practitioners (GPs), Plastic Surgeon, 2 female nurses, onsite Pathology and three Psychologists, an exercise physiologist/dietician and offer Bulk Billing service for the 6 days. Our opening hours are Mon, Thu, Fri 9-6pm; Tue, Wed 9-9pm, Sat 9-12pm. This suburb is in Sydney and not more than 10km from the Central Business District (CBD). We are committed to long-term servicing of residents of Wentworth Point, Sydney Olympic Park, Newington, Silverwater & Homebush.
Benefits of the role include:
- Excellent remuneration (70% of billings).
- Flexible working hours
- Full administration support, including receptionists/practice managers
- Supportive Senior General Practitioner available onsite 6 days per week
- A solid referral base
- Diverse client base, working through various clinical presentations
- Become a part of a vibrant team that has an exceptional reputation within the wider community
- Nursing, Allied and Mental Health services
- On-site Pathology, Vaccinations, Surgical Procedures
- Fully equipped treatment rooms
- The practice operates from Monday to Saturday and after-hours throughout the week
- Vocationally Registered General Practitioner OR General Practitioner eligible to work in Australia (457 Visa).
- Full registration with AHPRA and Fellowship with RACGP
- Reliable and experienced General Practitioner working with a variety of clinical presentations.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Preferably, demonstrated an ability to operate the Best Practice software
No Similar Jobs Found.