General Practitioner (GP) - Mackay
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 05-Nov-2019
- : Mackay QLD 4740
- Mackay is the Gateway to the Whitsunday Islands - home of the "Best Job in the World" and we here offer you the best GP job in the world! Situated in tropical paradise, with white sandy beaches, tropical islands and coral reefs for fantastic sailing, fishing, scuba and relaxation. Inland we have rain forests and we also have excellent schools, universities, shopping and easy access to the capital cities in 1.5 hrs flights.
- With diverse industries from coal, sugar and tourism, Mackay maintains it's relaxed atmosphere where you can bring up children safely and create a fantastic life and successful future.
- Enjoy a stimulating professional life while enjoying a fantastic lifestyle and never suffer the winter again!!
- Our group of large multi-disciplinary health centres have the widest range of allied health providers onsite and offer a positive atmosphere and culture that is pleasant and welcoming. We have 5 -8 doctors in each practice and have the ability for doctors to develop and enjoy their special interests.
- The practices have a dedicated rehabilitation gym, a conference centre, two operating rooms, pharmacy, a GP Mental Health Unit and much more.
- These are teaching practices with vertical integration including medical students, GP Registrars and experienced doctors moving towards their FRACGP exams. We have close links with the universities being involved with innovative practice development, research and ongoing business training. Regular clinical and training sessions are held and we are seeking doctors to fill this leadership role.
- The practices have mixed billings and focus on quality service provision with effective chronic disease management systems in place to provide quality care and maintain good incomes for doctors. Excellent remuneration and support packages provided for relocation.
- We are looking for community minded, positive doctors that work well in a team environment and are willing to be dedicated to achieve very good income levels.
- Doctors with interests in sub-specialities like Sports Medicine, Occupational Health, Allergies, Mental Health, Skin Cancer including advanced surgical techniques, Cosmetic procedures and injectables are able to use those interests to diversify their practice.
- Remuneration is based on generated income paid at 60% and as the practice is a private billing practice, earnings of more than $5000 per week are expected and income levels of around $8000 are easily manageable for quality doctors.
- We offer weekend services on Saturdays and Sundays that are performed by the doctors on a shared roster. We also provide after hours house call services with participation in this being voluntary and filled by doctors looking to generate extra income.
Join the team at this great supporting practice.
No Similar Jobs Found.