General Practitioner - Townsville
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 18-Jul-2018
- : Townsville QLD 4810
Townsville is a vibrant coastal city in northeastern Queensland, located adjacent to the central section of the Great Barrier Reef. It is Australia's largest urban centre north of the Sunshine Coast with over 200,000 residents.
With more than 300 days of sunshine each year and surrounded by a myriad of natural wonders, explore tropical islands, wetlands, the Great Barrier Reef, wet tropics rain forests and a beautiful beach in tropical weather. Townsville offers you a diverse range of historical, restaurants, accommodation, shopping, outback, island, active and tranquil experiences.
We are proud of our reputation. Encompassing 16 medical centres, The practice is a loyal service provide to over 150 doctors. Our strong principles and values define the way in which we manage our centres as well as the way we treat our doctors, staff and patients.
Our new "Health Hub" is located in the vibrant and bustling city of Townsville, QLD. The aim of the Health Hub is to supply the growing community with important services from a comprehensive list of Health, Wellness, Medical, Retail and Professional Services.
* Mixed Billing Medical Practice
* Allied Health Practitioners
* Council Library
* Exercise Physiology & Fitness Gym
* Childcare Centre
* Pathology Collection
* NDIS Provider
* St John's Training and Community Transportation Hub
* On-Site Parking
Why Join Us?
Better Work-Life Balance
- Flexibility with hours, shifts and colleagues who can take care of your patients when you're away.
- Professionally & Financially Rewarded
- Be recognised for the value you bring.
Focus on Patient Care
- Experienced management, admin and clinical staff to help you focus on patient care. No unreasonable KPI's, minimum billing or patient targets.
- Work In a Supportive Environment
- Collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Access to Education & Continuing Professional Development
- Access to a vast network of healthcare professionals, resources and support.
- Modern, computerised practice designed specifically for you and your patients.
After Hours requirements:
- Shared Occasional Weekend Roster
About the Opportunity:
The practice is currently offering exciting opportunities to quality VR GP's.
- Full-Time or Part-Time Work
- Attractive Remuneration
- Contract Packages Available - with Security & Entitlements
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bonuses at the End of Placement Term
- Relocation Assistance
- Accommodation, Vehicle & Travel Allowance as Part of the Package
No Similar Jobs Found.