General Practitioner (VR) - Geelong
- : Recruitment On Demand
- : 19-Jun-2018
- : Geelong VIC 3220
Recruitment On Demand is currently assisting an established Geelong based mixed billings practice to recruit a VR GP into their friendly patient focused team. A team of professional administration, nursing and allied health staff support GPs within this busy practice, which has fully equipped consulting and treatment rooms, along with on-site pathology and pharmacy.
Our client is located within the City of Greater Geelong, Victoria's second largest City. Just 65km's from Melbourne's CBD and 30km's from the beautiful Surf Coast.
The provision of high quality primary health care services within a supportive and caring team environment.
GP's seeking Full-Time or Part-Time sessions are encouraged to apply.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- Current Appropriate Medical Indemnity or eligibility for such
- Eligibility and right to work in Australia
To apply please submit your resume through the APPLY button below.
Note: all communication will be strictly confidential.
No Similar Jobs Found.