General Radiographer - Permannet Roles in Queensland
- : HCA Allied Health
- : 13-Jun-2017
- : Sydney NSW 2000
My client is one of the Private Medical Imaging practice looking for a Radiographer to join their team in various location for Queensland
- Attractive Salary Package
- Minimum 1 years plus experience
- Allied Rewards
HCA is looking for an experienced General Radiographer to join a leading private practice in QLD . The positions are available in :
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality medical imaging diagnostic examinations above the accepted industry standard;
- Good organizational skills and demonstrated abilities to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to work as part of a team and respond to directions from senior management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with doctors, staff and patients verbally and in written form;
- Possess a strong work ethic with a commitment to on-going professional development with an ability to adapt and respond to change; and
- Able to participate in the on-call roster arrangement if required.
- Full national registration with AHPRA; and
- A Radiation License for QLD or be willing and eligible to apply for one.
Salary package will be based on relevant experience
No Similar Jobs Found.