GP Vacancy in Riverina Region NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 10-Apr-2019
- : Riverina Mc NSW 2678
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- GP/VMO position available
- Rural practice with DWS
Busy bulk- billed practice is looking for a GP on full-time, permanent basis. Preferably GP/VMO, but GP-only applicants will be considered.
Monday to Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm (30 minutes lunch break)
On-call at a local hospital: 1day/week + 1 weekend/month
Rate of pay:
Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Percentage varies between 60- 65%, and the initial hourly rate is provided.
About the practice:
- 4 GPs (2 registrars, 1 Gen. Reg. and 1 VR) and nursing support onsite.
- Utilising Best Practice software.
- Small and collegial team.
- Practice is located approx 2 hours west of Canberra.
- Eligible location for RLRP and ROMPs
*All applicants must have current experience in Emergency Medicine and be willing to share the on call roster with other town doctors.
As this practice is located in a rural area, VR and non VR GPs are eligible to apply. Applicants must have General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
No Similar Jobs Found.