Graduate Radiographer – Regional QLD
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 06-Dec-2018
- : Toowoomba & Darling Downs QLD
Take the next challenge of your career!
Our client is a private radiology provider operating in multiple rural locations across Queensland.
Each of their clinic consists of talented team of Radiologists, Radiographers, Sonographers and Support Staff committed to provide an excellent level of service to patients as well as providing support to enhance knowledge and career opportunities.
Our client is now offering graduates opportunities for fully qualified Radiographers who has recently completed their SPP or PDY year to work in their various practices across QLD.
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to work with a range of medical imaging services, including CT, General X-ray, Bone Densitometry, MRI and Interventional procedures.
- Work with a comprehensive range of high-quality imaging equipment, including a modern, fully integrated RIS/PACS.
You need to have:
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (or equivalent).
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration as a Medical Radiation Practitioner.
- Accreditation with the Australian Institute of Radiography.
- Current Queensland Health or New South Wales Health Licence to use a Radiation Source.
- Ability to perform a range of Radiographic examinations.
- Experience in providing high standards of patient care in a fast-paced organisation independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Opportunities to further develop your career while working with experienced professionals.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive pay with other allowances.
- Work with skilled and supportive professionals.
- Work on Monday to Friday.
- Graduate Radiographer – Regional NSW
- Posted By: HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- Posted Date: 2018-12-06
- Location:Blue Mountains & Central West NSW
- Ready to take the next challenge of your career? Our client is a private radiology provider opera...