Great Opportunity for a Practice Nurse - Casual Hours only - 20 minutes north of Chermside, QLD
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 10-Apr-2018
- : Sandgate QLD 4017
Job Title: Practice Nurse (Registered Nurse)
Location: Sandgate, QLD
Are you passionate about providing first-class healthcare services to your local community?
Are you looking for flexibility with your working hours and the opportunity to work closer to home?
If you answered 'yes' to both questions, this role is perfect for you, apply now!
Our client is a well established Practice located in Sandgate, QLD who is offering an excellent opprtunity for a career-driven and passionate Registered Nurses to support a team of qualified and professional General Practitioners.
As the Casual Registered Nurse you will be a key member of the team and responsible for the following:
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting in procedures and Pap Smear
- Treatment room stock management
- Best Practice/ Medical Director experience is a great advantage
Your roster will involve week day work of up to 20 hours per week, with flexibility.
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management and people skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If you believe you satisfy the above requirements, Apply Now for an immediate start! Alternatively, if you would like more information about this opportunity you can contact Ruth at Healthcare Link, 0413 261 155 or ruthhealthcareLink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.