IVF LABORATORY SUPERVISOR/EMBRYOLOGIST
- : City Fertility Centre
- : 31-May-2017
- : Liverpool NSW 2170
City Fertility Centre is one of Australia's largest privately owned IVF businesses with clinics in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales.
We offer the full range of fertility services including early fertility treatment options, IVF, fertility preservation, egg and sperm donor programs and support services.
City Fertility Centre Sydney has a permanent full-time position available for a Laboratory Supervisor. This role is ideally suited to an experienced scientist looking to advance their career. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support and assistance to the Laboratory Manager and Scientists, and to carry out laboratory practises including but not limited to embryology, andrology and patient liaison during treatment.
As a business we are heavily focused on a service model that is personalised and caring. We utilise the world's most advanced assisted reproductive technologies and are fully accredited by the Fertility Society of Australia and are ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
We are looking for candidates who have:
Experience and Technical Skills:
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years experience of working in a clinical embryology/andrology laboratory
- Excellent scientific knowledge of reproductive biology
- Embryo biopsy experience preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of quality management systems and their function within an embryology laboratory
- Ability to manage the day to day running of the embryology/andrology laboratory.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide scope for continuous improvement.
- Ability to lead with sound knowledge and experience in team building
- A focus on providing exceptional patient care
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of work
- A passion for reproductive science
- Must hold a current driver's licence.
- Must be eligible to work in Australia.
In return City Fertility Centre offers staff support for ongoing education and training, opportunities to work on national projects and a rewarding and collaborative work environment.
City Fertility Centre offers competitive remuneration based on the successful candidates qualifications and experience.
All letters of application and CV's should be submitted via email with "Laboratory Supervisor Application" in the subject heading, to khenglingongcityfertility.com.au by close of business Friday 16th June 2017.
All applications and inquiries will be treated as private and confidential.
No Similar Jobs Found.