Level 1,2 & 3 Occupational Therapist Position - MAITLAND/KURRI KURRI
- : Hunter Prelude
- : 19-Sep-2017
- : Kurri Kurri NSW 2327
LEVEL 1, 2 & 3 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST FULL TIME POSITIONS - MAITLAND/KURRI KURRI: (Candidates interested in part-time positions are also encouraged to apply).
About Hunter Prelude:
Hunter Prelude Early Intervention is a not-for-profit organization and a registered provider under the NDIS. We have been working in the Lower and Upper Hunter Area for over 35 years to provide assessment and coordinated supports for children 0-12 years old with disabilities and development delays.
At Hunter Prelude, we work with families to enhance the 'quality of life' of the entire family so that all family members are better able to meet their individual needs. Our team works with families, preschools, schools and in the community. We are family centred and strengths based, and work with a capacity building approach.
Hunter Prelude has built strong community links and a reputation for achieving the outcomes our families have for their children.
What we can offer you:
The successful applicants will be offered:
- A base salary at an above award rate of the NSW Heath Service, Health Professionals State Award.
- A not-for-profit salary packaging option, which can increase take home pay.
- An additional 2 weeks leave as part of the Hunter Prelude Early Intervention Enterprise Agreement.
- Flexible and family friendly work arrangements.
- Training and Professional Development opportunities.
Hunter Prelude Early Intervention is seeking experienced occupational therapists who enjoy working as part of a team and are passionate about best practice in early intervention.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (or higher).
- Current registration with APHRA.
- Experience in delivering outcomes for children and families.
- Demonstrated professional competence and knowledge in paediatric disability.
- High level of written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of, and experience in: family centred, strength based and coordinated approaches to early intervention, using play-based and routines based early childhood intervention strategies.
- Demonstrated skills in working in partnership with other services that support children and families.
- Experience working with children and families from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Advanced time management and organisational skills.
Please submit an application addressing the above criteria to rani.dhunterprelude.org.au
For further details please contact: Rani on 4937 4549 / 0417 289 176
No Similar Jobs Found.