- : Ochre Recruitment
- : 13-Sep-2018
- : Tasmania TAS
* 8:00am Monday 7th January - 5:00pm Friday 1st February 2019
* 8:00am Monday 14th January - 5:00pm Friday 28th June 2019
* 8:00am Monday 4th February - 5:00pm Friday 1st March 2019
* 8:00am Monday 4th March - 5:00pm Friday 29th March 2019
* 8:00am Monday 1st April - 5:00pm Friday 26th March 2019
Rate: $1500 per day worked
Our client is seeking a Locum GP/VMO to cover a North East Tasmanian clinic for the above dates. Shifts include 1:2 on-call, working at the GP Clinic Monday -Friday with a 2 hour session on Saturdays.
Long term & permanent positions available in this location with the potential to earn in excess of $450k each year. Attractive relocation & retention grants also available - Please contact us on 1800 992 230 to discuss further.
Surrounded by green fields and blue mountains, this scenic town attracts plenty of visitors with its beautiful temperate climate. Tasmania's north east is stunning, with this location a perfect hub for you to explore on the weekends.
* FRACGP/FACRRM or VR qualifications
* Current ALS certification
* Unrestricted full registration with AHPRA
Take your medical career to the next level with Ochre Recruitment, one of Australasia's most established and trusted agencies. You'll benefit from the personalised service that matches you to positions that suit your current lifestyle needs and career goals. Not the right job for you? Refer a colleague and be rewarded!
Apply today and let us take you to the next step in your medical career! (Quote Ref:A-34889)
No Similar Jobs Found.