Medical Coordinator / Senior VMO GP – St Helens Tasmania
- : Ochre Medical Centre St Helens
- : 01-Jul-2019
- : St Helens TAS 7216
An opportunity for a Senior Medical Coordinator GP to join our expanding practice in St Helens has arisen. This is an incredible opportunity for an outcomes-based GP to achieve the ideal work/life balance. Offering an attractive remuneration package with strong nursing, reception, admin and management support. The practice is located in the idyllic, picturesque coastal town of St Helens on Tasmania’s northeast coast, which thrives off tourism, fishing, and timber industries, and enjoys mild winters and warm summers.
The Senior Medical Coordinator will share the VMO on-call roster at the local district hospital along with other GP’s in the practice. The St Helens District Hospital has 10 acute/palliative care beds and 4 bay Outpatient and Emergency service. Other services include Allied Health, Radiology, Community Nursing, Visiting Public and Private Providers.
As Senior Medical Coordinator you will bring the following attributes to the Medical Centre:
- Clinical leadership
- A collaborative approach & philosophy
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to build and develop a strong team culture
- Be a senior clinical leader and take ownership of clinical governance
- Conducting clinical audits
- Involved in new doctor induction program
- Build the GP VMO team
- Deliver better health outcomes for the community
- Mentor and supervise registrars and medical students
- Involved with the RACGP practice registration
- A Focus on Patient Care – Leading by example in supporting preventative health initiatives, CDM and health innovations and ensuring the overall quality of healthcare in the practice
- Hospital – share of the VMO on-call roster (1:4 / 1:5)
This opportunity will provide you with the following benefits:
- Lucrative Package which includes – Relocation assistance, accommodation and a car
- A Total Remuneration package in excess of $450k +
- St Helens is a DWS location, classified as an RRMA5 and is eligible for rural relocation and retention grants.
- Opportunity to access RLRP, ROMPS, RVTS and ACRRM Independent Pathway GP training programs
- Opportunity to supervise and mentor Medical Students and Registrars
- A fixed regular income from the VMO on-call daily roster
- Genuine work life balance in one of Tasmania’s most beautiful coastal towns
- General Registration or Vocational Registration with AHPRA
- Recent VMO GP Experience
- Previous experience in a Senior Lead GP role at a Medical Centre / Practice
- Current Emergency Medicine certificate (APLS, ELS etc.) and recent experience in an unsupervised setting
- VR GP | Sub-specialty opportunities | 70 % of bill...
- Posted By: Healius
- Posted Date: 2019-07-20
- Location:Maroubra NSW 2035
- Combination of appointments and walk-ins to ensure a steady flow of patients An established and growing patient base Flexible working hours Women’s Health/ Skin / Urgent Care specialty opportunity available * Nursing and administration support (full
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-07-19
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner - Nidjalla Waangan Mia (NWM) ...
- Posted By: GP down south
- Posted Date: 2019-07-19
- Location:Mandurah WA 6210
- PYMS is situated directly opposite the Mandurah train station within our newly established, state of...
- VR GP (FULL OR PART-TIME) FOR BUSY SPRINGVALE SOUT...
- Posted By: Springvale South Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-07-18
- Location:Springvale South VIC 3172
- Springvale South Medical Centre is currently looking for a VR GP to join its existing team of busy G...